What would you do if you were just dropped off in a big city with the goal of effectively spreading the good news of Jesus? Where would you start? How would you try to learn about this place and the people who live here? What barriers would you need to overcome?
That’s what we’re going to New York city to learn. We’ll be there this week learning how to engage a global city with our good news. Please pray . . .
- that we would see how God is working in New York and join him
- that we would be able to effectively share the good news with people there.
- that we would learn how to understand and effectively engage a global city.
- for all the church planters and faithful Christians already at work in NY.
- for the people we will meet in NY, that we would help them and learn from them.